Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Handmade Flannel Flower Necklace



Hi everybody.
Before having a class in the college, i must spent my 2 months free day in home without doing nothing. And it is absolutely bored day ever.
Therefore, i think it must be fun if i make something i love. Like accesoris for a fashionable day. :D (it is an good idea, isn't it ?)
Nowadays, the earth needs our contribution to keep it green. So, i won't buy new material for my neclace. But, i will make it by recycling every thing that i will find in my house. :) Beside it can decrease money costing, i thing i help keeping our earth green too :D
Here the things i've found in my house.
I have many flannel cloth in home for my daughter's craft. I will use it as basic material for the pendant. And i will use my old name tag as the neclace chain.
All you need to make the neclace are the material's above, scissor, and glue gun.
Firstly choose your favorite colors of the flannel cloth. Mix and mach it as you want.
After that, cut the flannel cloth with this size : 1x8 cm.
Make 6 cuts for each flower. 5 for the flower crown, and the last for the pod. You can combine two colors for it cut.
Roll the cut of cloth, glue it. Do these steps to all the cuts. Than make all the cuts around like a flower, glue them.
Now, you have one flower for your neclace. :)
It can more beautiful if you make more flowers.
If your color already made, glue them all. And after that glue the name tag neclace as the chain behind the flowers flanner cloth.
See ? You have a new neclace now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment